Get Stronger & Faster in just a few minutes a day!
NOW INCLUDES OUR NEW BAT SPEED PROGRAM!
Why This Workout Program is Awesome
- It only takes a few minutes a day! We believe that 2 minutes a day is better than 2 hours on a Saturday. The short duration skyrockets buy-in from a player.
- Your kid will get stronger. You will see strength/endurance gains very quickly which will translate to the diamond!
- Your kid will become more durable. Nothing derails a young career like an injury, and our simple & daily exercises dramatically reduce injury rates.
- Your kid will build a daily habit. You become what you do regularly. Your son/daughter will build a habit, and the habit will build them (catchy, isn't it! 🙂
What is included?
The program is divided into three levels:
- Minor League: 2-3 mins per day
- Major League: 4-5 mins per day
- Hall of Fame: Full 9 week strength and speed program
The program also comes with a printable PDF Accountability Checklist (kids love to check things off!) to keep them honest on their daily work.
If you order now, you'll receive free access to our BAT SPEED TRAINING program!
In just 3 days a week this training has proven to add 10-15% bat speed in young hitters, and 2-8% in professional hitters (which is a HUGE increase).
The workout includes an overload/underload routine (heavy bat/light bat), and also utilizes med balls and a simple resistance band (which you can get with the Brum Bands set). Simple tools that create big gains!
Who Created This?
I was able to convince the highly renowned Christian Ballard of Zero Limits Performance to share their fundamental program, what their athletes of ALL ages must master before moving to the more advanced training.
Just like with all Baseball Notes programs, the Bulletproof Body is totally safe to try. If for some reason it didn't work out (or no reason at all!) then we'll get you reimbursed 100%. That easy! No risk over here in Baseball Notes land 🙂 Give it a try.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Normally this program is $197, but you can order now for only $29!!! (about how much we spend at concessions between doubleheaders, haha)
So don't let this offseason go to waste, your kid is closer than you think to dramatic improvement.
Click the button below and get started today!
-Clint McGill, Baseball Notes
(This year's Christmas card of the McGill fam!)