OUR NEXT GUEST:
Have you noticed that your encouraging words to your kid don't have an impact?
"Just keep working hard, you'll get better"
"Stop being so hard on yourself"
"It's a marathon, not a sprint. These challenges are good"
Lots of positive comments.....yet, none of it helps.
You know why?
Because you're their parent!
They love you and hear you but they don't listen to you like they listen to others.
So what can us parents do?
One of the very best things we can do as parents is to surround them with as many encouraging, inspirational, hard working people that we possibly can.
I know I want my kids to be around those types of people.
So we are starting a private group, where our kids can get on a live group video call with people who will share stories that give them hope and positivity....
That will help on the field AND off.
It's called The Strong Mind Sports Club......
What is Included
Two live "Mastermind" video calls per month with an expert speaker (ballplayer, motivational speaker, etc)
Monthly giveaways. Bats, shirts, training aids....we want this to be fun.
Discounts on Baseball Notes products/programs
- Who are the speakers? First rule of Strong Mind Sports Club: Don't ask about the speakers. Just kidding Here is the thing - we are negotiating with a number of cool people right now and while a few are confirmed....I'm not comfortable announcing them yet. Just know that these are exciting people (some charging several thousands per hour - a couple are 10's of thousands) and these people can bring it.
- When are the live calls? The first call is June 22nd, 6pm Central. Moving forward there could be some changes as we feel this out and account for speaker availability, but the plan is the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month.
- What time is the live call? This will be fluid - especially during the summer - but we will start 6pm Central (4pm Pacific, 7pm Eastern, Hawaii.....I dunno what time that means 🙂
- How long is the call? I'm telling the speakers 60 mins but could go a little longer
- What if we can't make it live, is there a replay? Yes!
- Is it good for girls too? Definitely! All ages can benefit as well (though 10 thru HS probably a good sweet spot)
- Can the kids ask questions? Yes. It depends on how many people are wanting to get a question asked but we'll reserve as much time as possible for a some Q&A
- Clint, this sounds amazing, how do I sign up? Slow down, slow down. This *is* amazing but don't you want to know how much it costs to join?
- No Clint, take my money now! I feel like you need to know how much this is.
- Ok fine, how much? Every person I know told me a fair price is somewhere between $100 to $500/month. But...that feels a little high. So.....
For those that join the Strong Mind Sports Club now,
it'll only be $100 $50/mo
Not to sound salesy, but this will almost surely be $100/mo moving forward....but if you act now you'll be grandfathered into that rate.
And you can save some more if you prepay for 3 months - which helps coach Clint with these speaker fees!
I want to get this group rocking and rolling and reward you - the early mover.
Of course, with any subscription you can cancel anytime....no hassles, all upside 🙂
If you have any questions reach out to [email protected]
I'm really pumped to get my kid around some inspiring people, hard workers, late bloomers that had success, and all around fun people.
I hope you come join!